- No batteries are needed to rule the world with this T-rex snapper. A long, brown snout and rows of teeth add to the realism. A simple one-finger trigger action causes the jaws to open and snap shut. The sturdy trigger keeps this toy from becoming extinct.
- Characteristics: The long wand that holds this brown T-rex’s snapping head allows users to reach around corners or high above their heads. Made of durable ABS plastic.
- Size and Color: This T-rex snapper is a mixture of dark and light browns with a rough, pebbly texture. The entire snapper is 18 inches long.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- Although T-rex was first described in 1905, there remains much we don’t know about the tyrant lizard king. For example, its color and texture are a mystery. Some scientists suggest that darker colors would have been better camouflage for a hunter, while others suggest brighter colors like modern birds. We also don’t know what its babies looked like, as a T-rex egg has yet to be discovered. Also, despite valiant attempts by movie makers, we don’t know what T-rex sounded like. Was it more like a crocodile or a chicken? Finally, although the humorous possibilities are endless, we don’t know for sure what T-rex used its tiny arms for.
- Recommended Age: 3+
- Size in inches: 3.94 L x 2.36 W x 17.99 H