- Rule the age of dinosaurs with this green T-rex snapper. A long, curved snout and rows of teeth add to the realism. A simple one-finger trigger action causes the jaws to open and snap shut. The sturdy trigger keeps this toy from becoming extinct.
- Characteristics: The long wand that holds this green T-rex’s snapping head allows users to reach around corners or high above their heads. Made of durable ABS plastic.
- Size and Color: This T-rex snapper is a mixture of dark and light green with piercing yellow eyes and a rough, pebbly texture. The entire snapper is 18 inches long.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
- In 1902, fossil hunter Barnum Brown discovered fossils of a large predator in Montana’s Hell Creek formation. Little did he know, those fossils were destined to become world’s most famous dinosaur. Not until 1905 did American Museum of Natural History director Henry Osborn write a paper describing the skeleton as a new genus and species: Tyrannosaurus rex. Osborn described its size as “greatly exceeding any carnivorous land animal hitherto described.” The New York Museum sold the skeleton to the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in 1941 for $7,000, a measly sum compared to the $7.6 million that Sue the T-rex would fetch decades later.
- Recommended Age: 3
- Size in inches: 3.94 L x 2.36 W x 17.99 H